Part time, 16 hours per week
Head Office: 6600 rue St-Urbain, Montréal, H2S 3G8
We are looking for an English translator to join our product content team. This individual should demonstrate solid copywriting and translation skills, with impeccable spelling and grammar in French. Having some experience in the backcountry industry and knowledge of its terminology are important assets. In addition, he or she should be able to demonstrate a strong sense of vision creativity and autonomy.
- Translate various written documents, such as product descriptions, from English to French by reproducing as closely as possible the content. Context and style of the original text;
- Revision and translation of blog articles, magazines, newsletters, etc;
- University degree in translation or professional writing;
- 2 year of experience in a similar role;
- Translation experience in the backcountry industry;
- Ability to write perfectly in French and English;
- Linguistic excellence, logical and synthesis skills
- Autonomous and structured;
- Passion for technical clothing and outdoor gear;
- Works well with others in the team;
- Autodidact with a passion for learning and testing new things.
- Retail or e-commerce experience, preferably in the backcountry industry;
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of translation software (Memo Q);
- General ease with computer software.
- Friendly working environment in the heart of Montreal;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Opportunity to work with talented people.
How to Apply
We thank everyone for their application. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.