Full-time, permanent position.
Siège social: 90 rue Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, Québec, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports is Canada’s largest online retailer of high-end technical clothing. Established in 1999, we carry products from over 430 brands via our online Web store, Altitude-Sports.com and our liquidation site TheLastHunt.com.
As senior financial analyst, your main responsibility will be to follow the evolution and accounting of sales and returns with the cash inflows and outflows, all while following up with inventory counts related to these transactions. We are looking for a motivated candidate who will prove to be autonomous, rigorous, resourceful and has a sharp critical mind.
- Analyze our accounting operation records related to online sales/cash inflows as well as returns/cash outflows in order to ensure an excellent synchronization of our systems (online sales, inventory management and accounting systems);
- Suggest recommendations regarding the treatment of all transactions in collaboration with our IT department as well as our Customer Service team;
- Document all types of transactions treated by our online sale system;
- Document all types of transactions treated by the WMS (warehouse management system);
- Take part in periodic inventory checks;
- Contribute to the implementation or modification of functionalities related to accounting;
- Prepare various analyses as requested by our team of directors.
- Recognized accounting title;
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Experience working with an ERP;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Great ease with information systems and technology in general;
- Bilingual in French and in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of one of the following systems: Netsuite, Deposco and Shopify;
- Experience within an inventory-holding company;
- Have participated, as accountant, in the implementation of information systems.
Skills and Abilities
- Rigor and thoroughness;
- Ability to write and describe various situations;
- Analytical spirit;
- Great team player;
- Benefits (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- 5à7, running club, summer BBQ, and other social activities;
- Friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!