Altitude Sports is a leading online curator of technical and urban clothing. Since 1999, we sell over 430 brands via our Web stores Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com. We are currently looking for a Logistics Analyst to join our Operations Team, and help optimize our operational procedures. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a young, dynamic, growing organization!
Permanent, full-time position.
Warehouse: 333 rue Chabanel Ouest, Suite 705, Montréal, Québec
In collaboration with the Director of Operations, the Logistics Analyst will offer technical support to our operations team by analyzing, identifying and suggesting improvements for logistical procedures at our Montreal distribution center. They will directly participate in implementing and putting in place new procedures.
- Analyze, document, suggest and participate in the optimization of current operational procedures;
- Execute cost and feasibility analyses;
- Reorganize the warehouse and its various positions in order to gain in both time and efficiency;
- Propose, implement and follow performance indicators for each department;
- Identify issues and recommend modifications or improvements in order to enhance efficiency in the most durable way possible;
- Participate in identifying future needs for automation.
- College Degree in Industrial engineering;
- Member of the Professional Order of Engineers in Quebec
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position (Logistics chain, planning, inventory management, distribution center or equivalent experience in logistics)
- Master of Autocad, or other industrial design software;
- Excellent knowledge or experience in SQL Queries;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Project management experience;
- Bilingual in French and in English, spoken and written.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills;
- Ability to define a strategy and put it into place;
- Autonomy and ability to manage change;
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- An agile player.
- Benefits (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- Friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!