Head Office: 90 rue Beaubien Ouest, suite 601A, Montréal, QC
*Please note this is a temporary contract until January 2020*
Are you known for your excellent customer service skills? Do you have an interest in the outdoors? Care to join a dynamic team within an innovative, fast-growing company?
Altitude Sports is Canada’s largest online retailer of high-end technical clothing. Since 1999, we carry products from over 400 brands via our online Web stores, Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com. Outstanding customer service is one of Altitude Sports’ defining features and our team is expanding!
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction by offering personal, courteous and specialized customer service to our clients;
- Support and guide clients on products sold on Altitude-sports.com according to their needs (by phone, email or chat);
- Assist clients with their online purchases and orders;
- Proceed with reimbursements when needed;
- Follow-up on orders with our warehouse team and answer all related questions;
- Process returns and handle guarantee requests;
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- Have experience in a customer service role;
- Be bilingual (French/English), verbally and in writing;
- Have polite and professional communication skills;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Be able to work with various technology platforms;
- Be able to manage stress efficiently;
- Be punctual;
- Have an interest and knowledge in outdoor gear and products (an asset).
- Part-time (minimum 24h per week) or, full-time (40h per week)
- Day, evening and weekend shifts available,
- Possibility of permanence upon completion of contract.
- Employee discounts on over 400 brands;
- Friendly working environment in a modern space in the heart of the Little Italy;
- The opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- The opportunity to work with talented people!