4-month contract, 15 to 20 hours per week.
Head office: 90 rue Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, Québec, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports is Canada’s leading online retailer for outdoor technical apparel and urban fashion. Beyond our main website Altitude-sports.com, the organization also owns TheLastHunt.com, the only online store in Canada dedicated to selling discounted outdoor gear and apparel.
We are currently looking for an Price Check Agent who will play a key role within our marketing and buying teams. Marketing or price check experience is not required for this position. This person will collaborate with our our Partner Relationship Specialist and Merchandising Coordinator to ensure that Altitude Sports & The Last Hunt product pricing and promotions remain competitive while respecting our supplier agreements.
- Stay up-to-date on the tactics, offers and promotions of our competitors;
- Produce daily reports to share with our marketing and buying teams;
- Ensure our agreements with suppliers are respected.
- Interest in e-commerce;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets;
- Bilingual in French & English, spoken & written;
- Known for your attention to details in a fast paced environment;
- Coding experience (asset);
- Experience in retail (asset).
- An employee discount on over 430 brands;
- An enjoyable working environment in the heart of the Mile Ex;
- The opportunity to work with talented people!