Permanent, Full-time position.
Head Office: 90 rue Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, Québec
Altitude Sports is Canada’s largest online retailer of high-end technical clothing. Established in 1999, we carry products from over 430 brands via our online Web store, Altitude-Sports.com and our liquidation site TheLastHunt.com.
The Brand Relationship Coordinator will work alongside our Partner Relations Specialist. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate the implementation of our various COOP marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate the implementation of our COOP marketing campaigns:
- Develop internal briefs for our team of graphic designers
- Ensure the visuals are approved by our partner brands
- Collect the media resources from our partner brands
- Follow-up with marketing team regarding the development of our marketing initiatives
- Provide our partner brands with proof of our marketing initiatives
- Write up reports with the results of our marketing initiatives
- Perform competitive intelligence duties by reporting on the sales tactics and promotions of our competitors and presenting your findings to our marketing and buying teams;
- Meet with our partner brands and develop a trusting relationship with them;
- Carry out various presentations for our partner brands;
- Develop and suggest personalized marketing plans.
- Degree in Communication Studies, Marketing or any other related field;
- 1 to 3 of years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Knowledge of the retail industry (important asset);
- Ability to manage many projects at once;
- Performs well under pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Benefits (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- 5à7, running club, summer BBQ, and other social activities;
- Friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!