Full time, permanent position
Head office: 90 Beaubien Street West, Suite 601, Montréal, Québec, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports is Canada’s leading eCommerce retailer of well-made, on-trend, technical outdoor apparel and urban clothing. We stock 430+ brands and have a partner discount site TheLastHunt.com. We have ambitious goals for growth and want you to become a member of the team that helps us reach them.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist to help manage and optimize Altitude Sports content platforms and digital marketing initiatives. This individual should be highly skilled in public relations and brand ambassadors management, functionally bilingual with impeccable spelling and grammar in English & French. A thorough understanding of social media and the realms of technical outerwear and streetstyle fashion is key. In addition, they should be able to demonstrate a strong sense of vision, creativity, and autonomy.
- Manage & coordinate public relations
- Develop and manage ambassador / product seeding program
- Build & nurture a network of press contacts, influencers & content creators
- Assist in building multi-channel brand communication campaigns
- Assist in coordinating content production initiatives
- Collaborate with internal Social Media, Marketing, Design and Copy teams to execute brand communication campaigns
- 2-5 years experience in PR, Social Media, Brand Marketing;
- Knowledge for technical clothing, outdoor gear, and urban fashion;
- Deep understanding of Instagram, Facebook & influencer marketing
- Creative, engaged and autonomous, a passion for learning and testing new things.
- Well established network of collaborators in the outdoor/sports/fashion industry.
- Experienced runner, cyclist, backcountry skier, hiker etc.;
- Retail or eCommerce experience;
- Strong copywriting experience;
- Experience with WordPress, Photoshop, Google Sheets, HTML;
- Experience in digital advertising;
- Agility in front of and behind the camera for spontaneous photo & video shoots.
- Medical & dental benefits;
- Employee discounts on over 430 brands;
- Friendly working environment in the heart of the Mile-Ex/Little Italy;
- Great work-life balance;
- Strong social activity network within the company;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Possibility to travel and create content on content production trips;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!