Altitude Sports is a leading online curator of technical and urban clothing. Since 1999, we sell over 430 brands via our Web stores Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com. We are currently looking for an DevOps Specialist to join our young, dynamic and growing IT Team!
Full time, permanent position.
Head Office: 90 rue Beaubien, suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
We are looking for an experienced DevOps specialist who won’t back away from a sizeable challenge: a real problem-solver. Such a person should be ready and willing to explore new ways of getting things done as well as make the right decisions to meet deadlines. Versatility, drive and a bit of business acumen are highly valued in a company such as ours that is not afraid to reinvent itself. Basically, we require a bold individual that will help us reach the next level!
- Leverage IaaS know-how to implement DevOps best practices in a multi-infrastructure environment;
- Enforce security at all times in the DevOps process;
- Participate in the improvement of continuous deployment processes (CD / CI);
- Maintain an adequate and user-friendly system for monitoring, alerting and log centralization;
- Do conception and development of infrastructure and automation
- Manage container clusters and micro-service architecture
- Clearly document deliverables in an agile context;
- Coach other team members and contribute to the team’s knowledge;
- Work closely with members of other IT departments;
- Optimize resource scaling cost-wise;
- Take part in on call support rotation.
Requirements & sought-after qualities
- University Degree in computer science, software engineering or other related fields;
- Have concrete and relevant experience with cloud infrastructure (1 to 2 years)
- Experience with Terraform / Cloud Formation and Git;
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
- Experience with Docker, Kubetrnetes, ECS
- Very strong experience with UNIX based systems (Linux);
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Python, Go);
- Experience with AWS;
- Be a problem-solver at heart;
- Be aware and sensitive to the needs of the business.
- Group insurance (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- A friendly working environment in the heart of Little Italy (Mile Ex);
- An opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- An opportunity to work with talented and passionate people!.
Come join our team!