We are looking for a curious and creative ETL-BI Developer to ensure coherence between our systems and optimize the gathering of strategic data.
Full time, permanent.
Head Office: 90 Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports continues to grow its team! We are looking for a curious and creative ETL Developer to ensure coherence between our systems and optimize the gathering of strategic data. This person must be pleasant to work with and passionate about Big Data.
- Take part in the conception and development of ETL integrations;
- Facilitate the monitoring and maintenance of synchronizations;
- Create BI documents according to varying department needs;
- Experiment with new BI extraction methods.
- University Degree in Business Computer Science or other related fields;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience with ETL solutions (Talend, Pentaho, etc.);
- Significant experience with SQL;
- Experience working with BI solutions (Tableau, Looker, OLAP, etc.);
- Experience with transactional systems;
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written.
- Be an agile player;
- Knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Group insurance (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- A friendly working environment in the heart of Little Italy (Mile Ex);
- An opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- An opportunity to work with talented and passionate people!.
Come join our team!
You will assist the Buyers by putting the products available on Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com in their categories.
Full time, permanent position.
Head Office: 90 rue Beaubien, suite 601A, Montréal, Québec, H2S 1V6
As a Buyer Assistant, you will assist the Buyers by putting the products available on Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com in their categories. You will also be tasked with filing purchase orders, replenishment and communicating with our different providers. We are looking for a candidate who is motivated to contribute to our great team!
- Assist the Purchase department during the entire buying procedure;
- Prepare, verify and submit replenishment orders to our providers;
- Prepare purchase orders according to procedures and ensure conformity;
- Perform any other related duties requested by his / her supervisor.
- Professional or College diploma in Supply Management or other relevant training;
- 1 to 2 years in a similar role;
- Great knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of ERP software (Netsuite)
- Good with numbers;
- Knowledge and interest in technology;
- Perfectly bilingual, French and English, spoken and in written.
- Experience with inventory management;
- Experience in a retail environment;
- Interest in outdoor activities and products;
- Interest in the latest trends.
Aptitudes and abilities
- Detail oriented;
- Analytical skills;
- Solid time and priority management skills;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and proactivity;
- Team player!
- Collective insurance (medical and dental);
- An employee discount on over 450 brands;
- An enjoyable working environment in the heart of the ‘’Cité de la mode’’;
- The opportunity to work with talented people!