Full time, permanent position.
Head office: 90 rue Beaubien Ouest, suite 601A, Montréal, Québec, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports is Canada’s largest online retailer of high-end technical clothing. Since 1999, we carry products from over 450 brands via our online Web stores, Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com.
As Product Content Agent, you will be responsible for treating and supplementing the information relative to the online product creation on our different platforms. We are looking for someone that will demonstrate creativity and know-how when engaging directly with the brands and participating in the different validation stages of the product data uploading process.
- Data processing and standardization for a variety of technical and urban brands;
- Validating and enhancing the information, ensuring user experience on our sites;
- Importing and exporting on PIM and ERP software;
- Problem solving upon reception of products;
- Online quality control;
- Maintain direct relationship with brands via email and telephone;
Requirements and abilities
- 1 year in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of Gimp/Photoshop;
- Ease in communications;
- Ability to multitask and effectively work in a team;
- Excellent time and priority management;
- Meticulousness and detail-oriented approach;
- Experience using PIM (Product Information Management) and ERP systems (an asset);
- Interest in outdoor products and activities (an asset).
- A collective insurance (mediacl and dental);
- An employee discount on over 450 brands;
- An enjoyable working environment in the heart of the Little Italy;
- The opportunity to work with talented people!