Full time, 40 hours per week.
Head Office: 90 Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
Continues to grow its team! We are looking for a curious and creative ETL Developer to ensure coherence between our systems and optimize the gathering of strategic data. This person must be fun to work with and passionate about Big Data.
- Take part in the conception and development of ETL integrations;
- Facilitate the monitoring and maintenance of synchronizations;
- Create BI documents according to varying department needs;
- Experiment with new BI extraction methods.
- University Degree in Business Computer Science or other related fields;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience with ETL solutions (Talend, Pentaho, etc.);
- Significant experience with SQL;
- Experience working with BI solutions (Tableau, Looker, OLAP, etc.);
- Experience with transactionnal systems;
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written.
- Be an agile player;
- Knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of Rest APIs
Aptitudes and abilities
- Passionate and curious;
- Detail oriented;
- Autonomous and flexible ;
- Being open to criticism and the exchange of ideas;
We thank everyone on their application. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.