Permanent, full time (40 hours) or part time (16-24 hours)
Factoreries Tremblant, 2555, rue l’Aulnaie, suite 203, Mont-Tremblant, Québec, J8E 3K4
We are looking for a driven and mindful Sales Consultant that will pride themself on providing outstanding customer service at our Mont-Tremblant store location. We require a trustworthy individual who cares about a job well done.
- Greet and serve in-store clientele and target their specific needs;
- Process purchase transactions, opening and closing the cash;
- Store merchandising on a daily basis;
- Order product online via Altitude-Sports.com when needed and answer customer questions;
- Answer and follow-up with store email;
- Check inventory levels and process orders when necessary;
- Ship and receive packages with UPS or Canada Post;
- Apply, understand and respect established policies and procedures;
- Other related tasks as needed.
- 1 to 2 years retail experience;
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience;
- Great ease with information systems;
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written;
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments;
- Polite and courteous;
- Offer impeccable customer service;
- Enjoy working as a team!
- Knowledge and interest in the outdoors (important asset).
- Part time : evenings, weekends and summertime;
- Full time : daytime, evenings and weekends, as per business needs.
We thank all those that apply but only select candidates will be contact for an interview.