Full time, 40 hours per week
Head Office: 6600 rue St-Urbain, Montréal, H2S 3G8
We are looking for an experienced Backend web developer who won’t back away from sizeable challenges: a real problem-solver. Such a person should be ready and willing to explore new ways of getting things done as well as make the right decisions to meet deadlines. Versatility, drive and a bit of business acumen are highly valued in a company such as ours that is not afraid to reinvent itself. Basically, we require a bold individual that will help us reach the next level!
- Leverage AWS know-how to implement DevOps best practices;
- Participate in the improvement of development and deployment processes;
- Develop applications which include unit tests;
- Participate in code reviews and give constructive feedback;
- Clearly document deliverables during sprints;
- Work closely with members of other departments
- University Degree in computer science or other related fields;
- Have a concrete and relevant experience in Backend web development (3 to 5 years’ experience);
- Good knowledge of AWS (i.e. EC2, RDS, Cloud Formation, Lambda, etc.) ;
- Experience with PHP (Laravel), NodeJS ;
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Git, Docker and Linux
- Experience with Restful web services ;
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written.
- Interest in diversifying knowledge of IaaS (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS) ;
- Experience with Ruby and NoSQL ;
- Experience with Shopify and electronic commerce ;
- Interest in a DevOps career
- Interest in event driven micro-service architecture.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and take part in our growth. We want to emphasize innovation and we will not be short on stimulating projects. By working with several departments, the benefits of your work will quickly be noticed and will bring a great sense of satisfaction to all.
Come join our team!
We thank everyone on their application. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.