Full time, 40 hours per week.
Factoreries Tremblant, 2555, rue l’Aulnaie, suite 203, Mont-Tremblant, Québec, J8E 3K4
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual with store management experience who will oversee the functioning of our Mont-Tremblant boutique.
The ideal candidate has experience working in an autonomous setting, as they will work closely with our head office located in Montreal to help grow our store and ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Oversee all daily tasks related to material, operational and human resources;
- Manage staff and scheduling;
- Open and close the store;
- Inventory tracking;
- Merchandising, discounts and promotions;
- Maintain and surpass the sales objectives and budgets set by the head office;
- Oversee the respect and application of organizational rules, policies and procedures including:
- Employee guidelines
- Returns and guarantees;
- Price adjustments;
- Theft prevention;
- Inventory transfers;
- Suggest a store marketing plan and events calendar in order to push brand awareness, store traffic and sales;
- Ensure that the team delivers unparalleled customer service (greets clients as they enter and exit, smile and do not remain behind the counter, uphold a neat and well-groomed appearance);
- Ensure an overall welcoming and enjoyable workplace environment;
- Support the team in all facets of the store, looking at transactional, operational and customer service needs of the business.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar position;
- At least 2 years experience in retail;
- Bilingual in French and in English, spoken and written;
- Motivated and results-oriented;
- Great ease with technology;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite;
- Excellent organizational skills and priority management;
- Critical spirit and problem-solving skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Autonomous and versatile;
- Can adapt to new environments and quick learning abilities;
- Excellent positive leadership skills;
- Interest in outdoor products (important asset).
- Mainly daytime;
- At least one evening shift per week;
- At least one weekend shift per month and more during seasonal peaks.