We are looking for an experienced DevOps Specialist who is strong in DevOps and who won’t back away from a sizeable challenge: a real problem-solver.
Full time, permanent position.
Head Office: 90 rue Beaubien, suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
We are looking for an experienced DevOps specialist who won’t back away from a sizeable challenge: a real problem-solver. Such a person should be ready and willing to explore new ways of getting things done as well as make the right decisions to meet deadlines. Versatility, drive and a bit of business acumen are highly valued in a company such as ours that is not afraid to reinvent itself. Basically, we require a bold individual that will help us reach the next level!
- Leverage IaaS know-how to implement DevOps best practices in a multi-infrastructure environment;
- Enforce security at all times in the DevOps process;
- Participate in the improvement of continuous deployment processes (CD / CI);
- Maintain an adequate and user-friendly system for monitoring, alerting and log centralization;
- Do conception and development of infrastructure and automation
- Manage container clusters and micro-service architecture
- Clearly document deliverables in an agile context;
- Coach other team members and contribute to the team’s knowledge;
- Work closely with members of other IT departments;
- Optimize resource scaling cost-wise;
- Take part in on call support rotation.
Requirements & sought-after qualities
- University Degree in computer science, software engineering or other related fields;
- Have concrete and relevant experience with cloud infrastructure (2 to 4 years experience);
- Experience with Terraform / Cloud Formation and Git;
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
- Experience with Docker, Kubetrnetes, ECS
- Very strong experience with UNIX based systems (Linux);
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Python, Go);
- Experience with AWS;
- Be aware and sensitive to the needs of the business.
- Group insurance (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- A friendly working environment in the heart of Little Italy (Mile Ex);
- An opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- An opportunity to work with talented and passionate people!.
Come join our team!
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for viewing and selecting the products that will be sold on Altitude-sports.com. You are on the lookout for new trends and are recognized for your keen sense of negotiation.
Full time, permanent position.
Head Office: 90 rue Beaubien, suite 601A, Montréal, H2S 1V6
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for viewing and selecting the products that will be sold on Altitude-sports.com. You are on the lookout for new trends and are recognized for your keen sense of negotiation. With the support of the assistant buyer you will analyze sales, inventory level and adjust as needed. In addition, you will need to build and maintain excellent relationships with our various suppliers. You will also be required to travel a few times a year as part of your duties.
- Preview and select clothing collections that will be sold on altitute-sports.com, send out orders while respecting deadlines;
- Negotiate terms of contract with the suppliers;
- Forge and maintain relationships with existing suppliers;
- Source new suppliers for future products;
- Regularly review performance indicators, such as sales;
- Monitor stock levels and adjust upcoming deliveries;
- Provide a list of products to be displayed in our seasonal magazines (spring, summer/ fall, winter);
- Analyze our customers and competition behavior;
- Work closely with different departments.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Buyer’s position in the retail industry;
- Bachelor or College degree in Supply Management or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite);
- Perfectly bilingual, French and English, spoken and written;
- Interest and knowledge in outdoor products and activities;
- Interest in new trends;
- Must be able to travel in Canada and in the United States 2 to 4 times per year.
- Benefits (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 350 brands;
- Friendly working environment in the heart of Mile ex area;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!