Altitude Sports is Canada’s largest online retailer of high-end technical clothing. Established in 1999, we carry products from over 430 brands via our online Web stores, Altitude-Sports.com and our liquidation site TheLastHunt.com.
Warehouse: 333 rue Chabanel, suite 705, Montréal
As warehouse clerk, your main responsibility will be to assemble and ship customer orders while respecting our quality standards.
We are looking for efficient and serious candidates to work at our warehouse on Chabanel Street. We need a trustworthy person that prides themself on a job well done. Our warehouse is easily accessible by public transit, and is a welcoming, dynamic working environment. Join our team!
- Receive, verify and ship merchandise purchased by our customers;
- Inspect returns as per established norms;
- Put merchandise back in stock when required;
- Perform inventory counts.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Great ease with technology;
- Good physical shape;
- Ability to express yourself in French (comprehension and verbal);
- Punctual and assiduous at work;
- Experience working in a warehouse setting with an inventory management software (important asset).
- Day shift: 7:30am to 3:30pm;
- Evening shift from 3:30 to 11:30pm.
- Collective insurance (medical and dental)
- An employee discount on over 430 brands;
- An enjoyable working environment;
- Easily accessible by public transit;
- Coffee, ping pong table and comfortable break area at your disposition;
- The possibility to evolve in a growing business!
We thank all those that apply, but only select candidates will be contacted for an interview.