We are looking for a person who won’t back away from sizeable challenges: a real problem-solver.
Full time, permanent position
Head Office: 90 Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports is an online business that is growing quickly in the Canadian market. Our plans for growth are ambitious and we do what it takes to reach them. This leads to the constant evolution of our team of young professionals which is turning this company into a breeding ground of opportunities.
We are looking for a person who won’t back away from sizeable challenges: a real problem-solver. Such a person should be ready and willing to explore new ways of getting things done as well as make the right decisions to meet deadlines. Versatility, drive and a bit of business acumen are highly valued in a company such as ours that is not afraid to reinvent itself. Basically, we require a bold individual that will help us reach the next level!
- Design, develop, implement, improve and support web applications for clients;
- Recommend and apply usability and functionality solutions for Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com;
- Ensure usability requests are met;
- Perform functional testing and quality control on deliverables;
- Clearly document deliverables during sprints;
- Work closely with members of other departments.
- College or University Degree in computer science or other related fields;
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a Front End Developer role;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with responsive/adaptive design;
- Experience working with version control such as Git;
- Experience in UX, Usability and browser testing;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, orally and in writing.
- Be comfortable with Linux;
- Experience with Shopify (Liquid) and e-commerce;
- Experience with React, Vue or Angular;
- Knowledge of common CMS (i.e. WordPress).
- Group Insurance;
- Employee discount on over 430 brands;
- Friendly working environment in the heart of Little Italy;
- Opportunity to work in growing company;
- Continuous learning opportunities;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!
We offer you the chance to make a difference and take part in our growth. We want to emphasize innovation and we will not be short on stimulating projects. By working with several departments, the benefits of your work will quickly be noticed and will bring a great sense of satisfaction to all.
Come join our team!
We are looking for a go-getter who’s main responsibility will be to follow the evolution and accounting of sales and returns with the cash inflows and outflows.
Full-time, permanent position.
Siège social: 90 rue Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, Québec, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports is Canada’s largest online retailer of high-end technical clothing. Established in 1999, we carry products from over 430 brands via our online Web store, Altitude-Sports.com and our liquidation site TheLastHunt.com.
As senior financial analyst, your main responsibility will be to follow the evolution and accounting of sales and returns with the cash inflows and outflows, all while following up with inventory counts related to these transactions. We are looking for a motivated candidate who will prove to be autonomous, rigorous, resourceful and has a sharp critical mind.
- Analyze our accounting operation records related to online sales/cash inflows as well as returns/cash outflows in order to ensure an excellent synchronization of our systems (online sales, inventory management and accounting systems);
- Suggest recommendations regarding the treatment of all transactions in collaboration with our IT department as well as our Customer Service team;
- Document all types of transactions treated by our online sale system;
- Document all types of transactions treated by the WMS (warehouse management system);
- Take part in periodic inventory checks;
- Contribute to the implementation or modification of functionalities related to accounting;
- Prepare various analyses as requested by our team of directors.
- Recognized accounting title;
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Experience working with an ERP;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Great ease with information systems and technology in general;
- Bilingual in French and in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of one of the following systems: Netsuite, Deposco and Shopify;
- Experience within an inventory-holding company;
- Have participated, as accountant, in the implementation of information systems.
Skills and Abilities
- Rigor and thoroughness;
- Ability to write and describe various situations;
- Analytical spirit;
- Great team player;
- Benefits (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- 5à7, running club, summer BBQ, and other social activities;
- Friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!