We are currently looking for a Logistics Analyst to join our Operations Team, and help optimize our operational procedures.
Altitude Sports is a leading online curator of technical and urban clothing. Since 1999, we sell over 430 brands via our Web stores Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com. We are currently looking for a Logistics Analyst to join our Operations Team, and help optimize our operational procedures. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a young, dynamic, growing organization!
Permanent, full-time position.
Warehouse: 333 rue Chabanel Ouest, Suite 705, Montréal, Québec
In collaboration with the Director of Operations, the Logistics Analyst will offer technical support to our operations team by analyzing, identifying and suggesting improvements for logistical procedures at our Montreal distribution center. They will directly participate in implementing and putting in place new procedures.
- Analyze, document, suggest and participate in the optimization of current operational procedures;
- Execute cost and feasibility analyses;
- Reorganize the warehouse and its various positions in order to gain in both time and efficiency;
- Propose, implement and follow performance indicators for each department;
- Identify issues and recommend modifications or improvements in order to enhance efficiency in the most durable way possible;
- Participate in identifying future needs for automation.
- College Degree in Industrial engineering;
- Member of the Professional Order of Engineers in Quebec
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position (Logistics chain, planning, inventory management, distribution center or equivalent experience in logistics)
- Master of Autocad, or other industrial design software;
- Excellent knowledge or experience in SQL Queries;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Project management experience;
- Bilingual in French and in English, spoken and written.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills;
- Ability to define a strategy and put it into place;
- Autonomy and ability to manage change;
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- An agile player.
- Benefits (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- Friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Specialist who is strong in DevOps and who won’t back away from a sizeable challenge: a real problem-solver.
Altitude Sports is a leading online curator of technical and urban clothing. Since 1999, we sell over 430 brands via our Web stores Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com. We are currently looking for an DevOps Specialist to join our young, dynamic and growing IT Team!
Full time, permanent position.
Head Office: 90 rue Beaubien, suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
We are looking for an experienced DevOps specialist who won’t back away from a sizeable challenge: a real problem-solver. Such a person should be ready and willing to explore new ways of getting things done as well as make the right decisions to meet deadlines. Versatility, drive and a bit of business acumen are highly valued in a company such as ours that is not afraid to reinvent itself. Basically, we require a bold individual that will help us reach the next level!
- Leverage IaaS know-how to implement DevOps best practices in a multi-infrastructure environment;
- Enforce security at all times in the DevOps process;
- Participate in the improvement of continuous deployment processes (CD / CI);
- Maintain an adequate and user-friendly system for monitoring, alerting and log centralization;
- Do conception and development of infrastructure and automation
- Manage container clusters and micro-service architecture
- Clearly document deliverables in an agile context;
- Coach other team members and contribute to the team’s knowledge;
- Work closely with members of other IT departments;
- Optimize resource scaling cost-wise;
- Take part in on call support rotation.
Requirements & sought-after qualities
- University Degree in computer science, software engineering or other related fields;
- Have concrete and relevant experience with cloud infrastructure (1 to 2 years)
- Experience with Terraform / Cloud Formation and Git;
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
- Experience with Docker, Kubetrnetes, ECS
- Very strong experience with UNIX based systems (Linux);
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Python, Go);
- Experience with AWS;
- Be a problem-solver at heart;
- Be aware and sensitive to the needs of the business.
- Group insurance (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- A friendly working environment in the heart of Little Italy (Mile Ex);
- An opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- An opportunity to work with talented and passionate people!.
Come join our team!
Your main responsibility will be to support the Accounting Team with their daily tasks.
Altitude Sports is a leading online curator of technical and urban clothing. Since 1999, we sell over 430 brands via our Web stores Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com. We are currently looking for an Accounting Technician to join our growing Accounting Team. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a young, dynamic, growing organization!
Permanent, full-time position.
Head Office: 90 Beaubien St West, Suite 601A, Montréal, Québec
As Accounting Technician, your main responsibility will be to support the Accounting Team with their daily tasks, ranging from accounts payables, to payroll to supplier payments. We are looking for a motivated candidate who will demonstrate autonomy, versatility, rigor and resourcefulness. This person must have a sharp sense of analysis.
- Monitor accounts payables related to inventory reception;
- Validate payment terms and discounts;
- Follow up with our warehouse and various suppliers when there are discrepancies;
- Proceed to supplier payments;
- Ensure an excellent filing of documents;
- Perform periodic inventory counts;
- Make all necessary conciliations;
- Perform any other related tasks, as requested by your supervisor.
Requirements & Abilities
- College degree in accounting or equivalent experience;
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Intermediate Excel skills (various research functions, filters, pivot tables, etc.);
- Great understanding of the accounting cycle;
- Great ease with information systems and technologies in general;
- Ability to communicate with suppliers in French, as well as in English, spoken and written;
- Experience within a company holding inventory;
- Experience working with an ERP (important asset).
- Rigor and thoroughness;
- An analytical mind;
- Excellent time and priority management skills;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and proactiveness;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Benefits (medical, dental, paramedical);
- Staff discount on over 450 brands;
- A welcoming working environment in the heart of Montreal’s Little Italy;
- The possibility to join a young, dynamic, growing company;
- The possibility to work with a talented, passionate team!