Altitude Sports is a leading online curator of technical and urban clothing. Since 1999, we sell over 430 brands via our Web stores Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com. We are currently looking for an ETL Developer to join our young, dynamic and growing IT Team!
Full time, permanent.
Head Office: 90 Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports continues to grow its team! We are looking for a curious and creative ETL Developer to ensure coherence between our systems and optimize the gathering of strategic data. This person must be pleasant to work with and passionate about Big Data.
- Take part in the conception and development of ETL integrations;
- Facilitate the monitoring and maintenance of synchronizations;
- Create BI documents according to varying department needs;
- Experiment with new BI extraction methods.
- University Degree in Business Computer Science or other related fields;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience with ETL solutions (Talend, Pentaho, etc.);
- Significant experience with SQL;
- Experience working with BI solutions (Tableau, Looker, OLAP, etc.);
- Experience in e-commerce environment;
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written.
- Be an agile player;
- Knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Group insurance (medical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 450 brands;
- A friendly working environment in the heart of Little Italy (Mile Ex);
- An opportunity to evolve professionally in a growing company;
- An opportunity to work with talented and passionate people!.
Come join our team!